We are excited about the opportunity to have all of our ministries on one campus.
As we move forward in getting on one campus we will be posting pictures and other updates here so check back.
Dec. 15 - 18
IABC voted to proceed with the design process of the Campus Development; the motion passed with 100% in favor of the motion. This step includes engaging an architect and selecting a construction company to design attractive, functional and cost-effective buildings. The staff and committees continue to give God the glory and are blessed by the unity of our Church.
Sun., Dec. 11
The Master Design Committee presented an update to the Campus Development Plan and made the following motion: with endorsement by the deacon body, the Finance Committee and the Church Council:
• Proceed with the design process for Phase 4 of the Campus Development Plan as presented to the Church on Dec. 11, 2016 with an expected cost estimate of $6,300,000.
• Authorize the MDC to engage an architect for the design (construction drawings) phase of the project at a cost not to exceed $600,000.
• Authorize the MDC to select a Construction company to be engaged to work with the Architect to design attractive, functional and cost-effective buildings.
The Church approved the following motion on Sun., Dec. 11 regarding the Campus Development Vote
IABC call a special business meeting for the purpose of voting to go forward with the Phase 4 of the Campus Development Plan.
Held during business hours at the Church Office on Thursday, December 15 and Friday, December 16; and on
Sunday morning, December 18th at the Sunday Morning Office.
• The vote to continue with Phase 4 of the Campus Development Plan shall require a Super Majority vote of 80% by ballot.
• No amendments may be made to the Campus Development Plan during the Special Business Meeting.
Sun., Mar. 6
IABC adopted the Campus Development Plan with 95% approval. The unity in our Church is a blessing from God!
Links to items the Church saw regarding the Campus Development Plan.